Standalone Semiautomatic Printer
The SP150 is an affordable fine pitch printer available with or without vision alignment. It's frontside shuttle makes it easy to load and unload PCB. The printer features a through-stencil vision system.
- 23" stencils
- Frontside shuttle
- Semiautomatic vision
- Integrated stencil cleaning
Semiautomatic printer with vision and stencil cleaning system
Setup and changeover are quick tasks when using a SP150-SV PLUS printer. Therefore, this machine is perfect for the production of small to midsize batches. It controls all important print parameters. It prints reproducibly and precisely independent of the operator.
The SP150-SV PLUS ensures best prerequisites for fine-pitch printing: the vision system and the integrated stencil cleaning guarantee the perfect alignment and proper print conditions. Due to its space-saving design with a front drawer, the SP150-SV PLUS is well suited for small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- Alignment by vision system
- Release for printing only when the alignment is correct
- Reproducible printing results
- Integrated stencil cleaning system
- Easy handling by space-saving front drawer
- Short setup and changeover time
- Programmable print speed
- Pneumatic print head with double squeegee
- Graphical, easy-to-operate software
- Parallel stencil/substrate separation
- 23" stencil frames pneumatically locked
- Magnetic substrate holder for single or double sided PCB
- Substrate thickness easily adjustable
(More Information on EssemtecTV)