Full Convection Reflow Oven
Versatile reflow oven for medium volume soldering (leadfree or leaded solder). 400 mm process width. Integrated microprocessor for profile control and storage. Extra high air volume for perfect soldering of complex boards.
- 5 zone reflow oven
- 400 mm process width
- Soldering or curing
- Lead-free processing
Hot air full convection reflow oven
Soldering of complex SMD boards and new package technologies requires a well-controlled soldering process. The RO400FC uses full convection only to heat PCBs homogeniously. The convection technology uses vertical laminar flow, which offers an efficient heat transfer with the lowest delta T values. This technology makes the RO400FC suitable for lead free solders as well.
Zone temperatures – three preheat and one peak – are fully programmable, as is the closed-loop-controlled conveyor speed. Zone temperatures are measured within the airflow at the board height to guarantee highly reproducible soldering conditions. The universal mesh belt or the precise chain conveyor transports single or double-sided boards up to 400 mm (15.7“) width.
- Full convection heating for even temperature distribution
- For solder pastes with or without lead
- High air volume for low thermal stress
- Efficient heat transfer
- Mesh belt or chain conveyor
- Closed loop controlled conveyor drive system
- Integrated microprocessor control with LCD
- Built-in overheat security switches